This grass seed mix is formulated to be more tolerant to drought conditions than a standard grass seed. This mix consists of several types of seed that are water efficient and can be tolerant to drought. We also recommend not to mow short throughout dry periods and to consider the use of a wetting agent, to retain moisture in the soil.
This mixture is available in 2 & 10kg bags. Sow at 35g per m² for overseeding, or 50g per m² for a new lawn.
Please note, this mix is tolerant to drought which means it will handle drier conditions than most other seed mixes. It still will require some form of water in spells of very dry weather.
- 25% Chewings Fescue
- 55% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 5% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 15% Sheeps Fescue
- Formulated to be tolerant to drought
- Suitable for new and existing lawns
- Creates a dense matt of grass
- Suited for use in gardens and larger areas
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide