This grass seed mix is specifically formulated to be more tolerant to shaded areas than a standard grass seed. This mix consists of several types of seed that maintain their appearance even during lack of direct sunlight. A good quality mix for shaded areas of the garden. This mixture is available in 2 & 10kg bags. Sow at 35g per m² for overseeding, or 50g per m² for a new lawn.
After grass seed formulated to withstand drought? Take a look at Drought Tolerant Grass Seed.
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 15% Chewings Fescue
- 20% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 50% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 5% Browntop Bentgrass
- Formulated to be tolerant to shady areas
- Suitable for new and existing lawns
- Grass still looks good- even without direct sunlight
- Provides a dense, healthy sward
- Available in two pack sizes to suit your area
- If possible, do not treat weeds until grass is older than 6 months old
- Treat regularly with a general NPK fertiliser to maintain a healthy lawn
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide